Sunday, November 11, 2007

Next on: THE RANTS OF AN ARGENTINE-BASED TEEN! ....


*Pon and Zi comic copyright Azuzephre*
Yes. Because I'm too lazy to make a real blog, I am actually using one to advertise an upcoming one.
Which is really pathetic if you think about it.
So. Yes. Next blog will be around the 24th, I suppose. "Why?" you ask.
Because that's when I'll have something juicy to talk about.
"Reeeeeeeeally?" you ask.
And my answer is YES REALLY.
"What is it about, then?" you ask, becoming quite annoyed I haven't gotten to the point yet.
Alright, I give in. The reason I'm saving up my writing for a nice long blog is because it's the...
Second Anniversary of Lisette's and Dylan's Relationship!!!!
*cough*butwewereonlyfriendsthen...really*cough*
Mmmhmm. So. Be ready for the gooey sickening puppy love that should only be experienced on Valentine's Day. 'Cuz that's what's coming, baby.
And if you have a REALLY strong stomach, you'd watch the Valentine's day video I made for him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osm0b_1dvao
So, yeah.
That's that.
See you in two weeks. ^.^
<3

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Yes, you were only friends. Stick to that story baby! :-)

Fantastic video - other than the curse word. ;-)